The usual mass goods are not to be found at Richter – and this strap, too, is really something special. Special tannins out of renewable fruits and barks lend the material tensile strength, compactness and charming attractiveness. Oiling and waxing should be done carefully by hand.
- Sewed by hand. Purely plant-based buffalo leather of European origin, tanned out of renewable fruits and barks
- Shoulder pad upholstered with specially adjusted cold foam
- Interior lining out of breathable high-tech microfiber, colourfast
- Width: approx. 7 cm, thickness: leather + upholstery + lining = approx. 8-9 mm
- Length: adjustable 107.5 - 153.5 cm
- Made by hand in Germany.
The buffalo leather is non-stretching due to the special tanning, but has the necessary elasticity to adjust to the shoulder perfectly. In this way, the strap ideally distributes the weight of the instrument over the complete width. What every user notices immediately, namely that the strap makes a firm and board-like overall impression, is a real advantage and achieves the desired ergonomic effect. The strap does indeed become essentially smoother and softer as a result of use, but it never becomes longer.